Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 1

So day 1..what can we say about that... DH left.  He's officially gone. 

Kids off to day care, me off to work.  Sounds normal.  When we got home I noticed standing water in my kitchen sink.  I called the Resident Manager of my apartment building.  Plumber was there within the hour.  Good, right?  WRONG.  Turns out the the main line out of my kitchen has collapsed.  The line is buried in the cement under my kitchen.  I have yet to hear exactly WHEN that's going to get fixed...it's been thrown around that we'll have to move out while the work is being done. I'm *hoping* that we can just move the stuff out of the kitchen and living room (open floor plan) and put it in the bedrooms.  Then while the work is being done we can stay at my parents.  Not ideal, but it could work.  The other more drastic option being thrown around is to have to move completely.  Waaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment