Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Wow 2011 has been a year.  Some good, some bad, but that's the way life works, right?  Right.  I feel like I have accomplished a lot this year.  I got my apartment organized (now if I could just get it to stay that way), I got all that paperwork that needs to be kept, but not necessarily needed to be viewed daily organized, and I spent lots of quality time with my family.  I also met a whole group of like minded woman over at Scary Mommy. 

This year my goals are:
*Continue to lose weight.  I've been doing really good and I want to keep it up.
*Keep everything organized.  Everything has a place.
*Continue to love on my family.  They mean the world to me and there's nothing I wouldn't do for them.
*Get a job.  While I love being a SAHM, it's time to get back into the work force.
*Keep on being a great friend.  I love my friends and they love me right back.  :)
*Keep an open mind.  You never know what life's gonna throw at ya.

What are you goals?  How did 2011 treat you?

1 comment:

  1. My 2011 was shit. But you know that :P I'm hoping to be as productive as you in 2012 ;)

    ReplyDelete