Sunday, November 20, 2011

Checking In

What have you been up to lately?  As the Holiday's approach it's time to wrap up some projects and check some items off my to do list. 

Since I last posted I've:
*Cleaned the burners on my stove
*Addressed and mailed my Christmas cards
*Saw Breaking Dawn in the theater wOOt wOOt
*Set up my bill binder for next year
*Scheduled an oil change for this week
*Determined that at this time there is nothing I can sell on craigslist
*Maintained my clean house
*Shopped sales at the grocery store so I won't have to buy anything but perishables for a long time

To do yet:
*Deep clean the carpets especially in the living room
*Back-up the digital photo's to my external hard drive
*Put the cover on the sandbox
*Find pics to put in some of the cute picture frames I got at Kohl's
*File my taxes (BAD Chibiko!!)
*Apply for a job should the right type of job come along...not in any hurry here 'cause it's a pain in the butt to find daycare that will transport DD3 to preschool, but it's definitely on the back burner

No comments:

Post a Comment