Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Keeping up the Momentum

Today I'm keeping up the momentum from yesterday.  I'm going to list here all the things I've done today and keep updating the list until it's time for bed.  Here we go!  Today I:

*Scrubbed the trashcan in the kitchen
*Went through DS5's clothes and eliminated the ones that don't fit right, I just don't like or are out of season.
*Organized theDS5's backstock clothes according to size so we'll be ready when he grows
*Organized the DVDs according to adult/kid and then put series together.  We had double of some DVDs.  Who knew?
*Clean out the inboxes on both of my email accounts

The day is still young.  We'll have to see what else I can add to the list.

*Sold the stroller listed on craigslist.  Cash in my pocket.  Cha-ching!
*Went through the books in the kid's library and eliminated the books they no longer read
*Washed all the filters on the vacuum
*Sorted through the toys and eliminated the toys that are no longer played with.  I also put some toys up for later this winter

No comments:

Post a Comment