Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ABC's of Me

I figure it's time that you got to know me, oh wise writer of this blog.  I never know what people are interested in so I figured I'd answer one of those ABC fb type survey things.  Hope you find this at least a little bit of an insight to me, 'cause yep, I'm a real person.  :)

A

- Available: To txt? Always.

- Age: 3*ahem*0

- Animals: I don't have any pets, but I don't mind dogs.

B

- Beer: No thank you.

- Birthday: December 10.

- Body Part on opposite sex: Do I have to pick just one? :)

- Best feeling in the world: Getting a hug from my kids.

- Best weather: A crisp fall day.

- Been in Love: Yeppers.

- Been on stage: Yep, although it's been awhile.

- Believe in Magic: Oh, oh it's magic you knoooow.

- Believe in Santa: Of course ;-)

C

- Candy: m&ms.

- Color: Blue.

- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate.

- Chinese/Indian/Italian Food: Totally depends on my mood.

- Cake or pie: Ewww. Neither.

- Continent to visit: I wanna go back to Japan!!

- Cheese: No thank you.

D

- Day or Night: Night.

- Dancing in the rain: At least once a year. I love the way the rain feels soft.

E

- Eyes: Blue.

- Ever fail a class? Calculus. Three times. I gave up.

F

- First thoughts waking up: Alright Jack come snuggle in for a moment.

- Food: Gotta have it.

G

- Greatest Fear: That something will happen to one of my kiddo's.

- Goals: Yep, I have 'em.

- Get along with your parents? For the most part.

H

- Hair Color: Red, at least that's what it's called. It looks more orange to me, but no one goes around saying that they have orange hair.

- Happy: Most of the time.

- Holiday: My Birthday! I love to count down and everything.

I

- Ice Cream: Chocolate and brownie chunks.

J

-Jewelry: I wear my standard necklass and my wedding band.

-Job: I have many. Pick one.

K

- Kids: Jack & Celina.

- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing.

- Keep a journal: Nope.
L

- Love: Yep.

- Letter: Do people usually have a favorite letter?

- Laughed so hard you cried: Often.

M

- Milk flavor: No thank you.

- Movies: I LOVE movies. Too many to name.

- Motion sickness: Nope.

- McD’s or BK: What's closest?

N

- Number: Yes, I like numbers.

O

- One wish: For world peace. *doing hand gesture*

P

- Perfect Pizza: No cheese and mushrooms.

- Pepsi/Coke: Diet Coke

- Piercings: My ears.

Q

- Question you’d like to know the answer to: Too many to type.

R

- Reason to cry: Laughing.

- Reality T.V.: I don't have TV.

- Radio Station: I much prefer CDs or my iPod. Commercials irritate me.

- Song: Too many to list.

- Shoe size: 9.

- Salad Dressing: Ranch.

- Sushi: Ewww!

- Skinny dipped? Yeppers.

- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both! I LOVE fruit.

T

- Tattoos?: 1. Want another though.

- Time for bed: 1 am. Not that you asked, but I wake up at 6:30 am. Yep, that's how I roll.

- Thunderstorms: Pretty.

U

- Unpredictable: That's me :-)

V

- Vacation spot(s): I have a list, but I really, really wanna go to Japan again.

W

- Weakness: None!!! Of course! Lol.

- Who makes you laugh the most: All my friends are funny in their own way.

- Worst Weather? Ice.

X

- X-Rays: Left hand (broke a metacarpal), Left foot (broke a metatarsal), Left foot again (broke a phalange) & Right knee (resulted in knee surgery). The right knee was a marching band injury. Figure that one out.

Y

-Year it is now: 2011

-Yellow: Sunny!

Z

- Zoo animal: Penguin



LAST PERSON WHO…

1. Slept in a bed beside you? Celina.

2. You went to the mall with? Anita.

3. You went out to dinner with? I had lunch with Anita last time we went to the mall.  Does that count?

4. You talked to on the phone? My Mama.  All together now awwwww.

5. Made you laugh? Addam.

6. Hugged you? Celina.

7. Said they loved you? Jack.

8. Held your hand? Jack.

9. You spoke with? Joey.

10. You cried? Idk. I'm not much of a crier.

No comments:

Post a Comment