Friday, April 15, 2011

Diaper Changing Station

I'm big on having stations all around my house.  We have an art station, food stations, clothes stations, bath stations, etc.  Today I thought I'd share my diaper changing station today.  It looks like this:
It's a Longaberger pie basket.  In this basket I have all I need to change any diaper that needs changing in my place.  My 2 year old still wears pull-ups most days, so I have pull-ups under the wipes container.  I also have night-time pull-ups for my 4 year old who still has accidents at night.  Someday he'll be night trained.  :)  I also watch an infant 3 days a week.  His diapers are on the left.  The last thing I have inside the basket is some diaper cream 'cause you never know when you'll need it.  Next to the basket I have an econo-size Germ-X pump bottle.  It gets used all.the.time around here.  That's it.  It's everything I need to change any and all butts around here. 

Under the sink in my bathroom is where I keep all the backstock diapers.

From left to right.  Size 5 pull-ups that were left over from a friend and given to me with little swimmers on top.  Extra Diego night-time diapers.  Extra boy pull-ups size 5 from when my 4 year old was potty training.  Dora pull-ups for my 2 year old.  And lastly diapers for the infant I watch.  And that's it.  Those are all the diapers in my house.  I *know* that you are impressed by my diaper organizational skills.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment