Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sick Puppies Concert!

I was blessed to be able to go to a rock concert last night.  I got to see 2 of my favorite bands in 1 concert!  I had a blast. I can't believe I was lucky enough to get to meet the Sick Puppies AND have them ALL sign each of their albums for me.  This is the 2nd time I had the chance to hear Sick Puppies in concert.  Check out my scores!

Sick Puppies signing
Sick Puppies: Dressed Up As Life

Sick Puppies: Tri-Polar

I also got to hear Adelita's Way again.  I already had a signed album from them so I didn't buy another one.  I did get to meet the band again.  I'll post a pic of that album later as the baby's sleeping in the room where I keep my CDs.

I found a new band that I now am in love with, Madam Adam.  I got a signed CD from them too.  And the best part...well you can see for yourself the front of the album

See that?!?!?  It says to Anna!  That's me!!

Madam Adam: Self Titled
Check it out!  All of their signatures!  The concert was rocking and it's not an experience that I will ever forget.

Those of you who know me know how seriously I take my music.  Most people like music...I live through music..  And yes, I have washed my hands since shaking all of theirs.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment