Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Binder Bandwagon

I've jumped onto the family binder bandwagon.  Well, I've jumped and I came up short 'cause I didn't put everything in mine that others have put in theirs. Take the auto log.  Yep it sounds like a great idea, but I know that *I* am not going to fill it out like I should and then it'd be a started project that didn't get finished and that irritates me.

In my binder I have 6 two pocket folders.  If I have to 3 hole punch each and everything I want to file...well, that ain't gonna happen.  Each pocket is dedicated to a bill or the random monthly thing like investment paperwork that I get.  I've organized mine so that I file them in order that they come each month.

So, onto the grand reveal!

I cut to fit some pretty scrapbook paper that I got on sale at Target to jazz it up a bit.
I got the 6 two pocket folders at Target.  They are the plastic Trapper Keeper brand.
What do you think?  Do you have a Family Binder?  Does it work for you?  Do you have a better system?  I'd love to learn what works for your family.

5 comments:

  1. Love the scrapbooking paper! Oh so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it in the clearance section at Target baby! That's the only section to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I only just found out about the binders so haven't created one myself but decided to peruse around and see what everyone came up with and get some great ideas!

    Guess we're both jumping on the bandwagon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, let me know if you find some neat tips or tricks. So far the binder I've created has worked well for me, but I'm always open to new ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a home Management binder, but it not done so i'm still working on mine thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete