Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kids Artwork

If you kiddos are like mine they are budding artists.  Mine like to display their current artwork.  Before today the display location was our refrigerator (at least the pieces of art that I could pawn off on having them make for Grandma ).

Before.   The display area.
Now often times I think, "there should really be a product that does exactly what I want." and I look around and there is no such product available.  I wait months to years and then BOOM the product I want is finally on the shelves.  That's the case with the art frames that I picked up at Target.  I'm telling ya, I wanted buy this beauty years ago, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Check it out!  Awesome frames for my kiddo's artwork.  And the best part....
They are DESIGNED to be opened repetedly!  It's very easy to switch out the new art work.
It even comes with a folder to hold pieces in the queue or pieces that have already been displayed.
Did I mention how much I LOVE this thing??  And now the only things on my fridge are my things.  As a rule before the top freezer door was mine and the bottom fridge door was for the kids.  Now the bottom fridge door is nice and cleaned off.  Oh and the freezer door?
It currently looks like this.
The pad of paper is my ongoing grocery list.  The penguin magnet was a gift from my brothers.  The picture is of me and my BFF Chris at the Dance Marathon.  Her daughter has PKU and we go every year to support her.  The black strip on the white paper says, "U R who U think U R."  That's one of the motto's I try to live by.  And the yellow card has a Frank Lloyd Wright quote that struck me.  "If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it... But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life."

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were looking for such a solution. I've seen them online. Glad you found it though and are so pleased with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for "something" for a while now...I just didn't know what I was looking for until I found it. :)

    ReplyDelete